Wednesday 13 August 2014

Welcome!



So I have been inspired to start up my baking blog again by a friend of mine who has just started up her own blog (well worth a read! - cinskip.blogspot.co.uk). Another friend of mine has also started a brilliant cooking blog (also well worth a read! - http://thisguycooks.co.uk ), and there is also a brilliant well established blog written by another lovely friend of mine (www.prettyposhohmygosh.com/) so lots of inspiration!

I used to write a blog on Tumblr but unfortunately that isn't widely accessible, so here we are! Welcome to the blog that will keep a record of the progress of my little business, but also showcase my cake creations!


Here is a photo of some Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes from my trip to London with a friend yesterday. So nice to eat someone else's cupcakes for a change! I will soon be back to showing mine, but just thought I would share these beauties for now. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you will join me along the way and enjoy my cake-y posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment